newj

Saturday 14 July 2012

Love Tips - Dating and Talking about the Ex Partner

If you are thinking about dating online then go and write out 100 times ‘I must not talk about my ex’. This subject is now taboo for you, your ex is your past and you are about to embark on your future, so don’t drag your ex with you.


I cannot count the times I have been on a date and spent a very boring couple of hours listening to how perfect the ex was. She was a brilliant mother, career woman, cook, had the cleanest house in the world, you shared the most amazing sex life, etc. Clearly this woman wore a cape and her knickers outside her tights. Yawn.



Everyone take note – all this tells me is that you are a complete moron. Clearly you were with Wonder Woman/Man and must have been a really crappy husband/wife/partner or you would still be with them. Not a great advertisement wouldn’t you agree.



Another aspect of this error in judgement is that you are clearly not over your ex and ready to move on to a new relationship. This will have any sane person heading for the exit.



Lastly you have just told me that I could never live up to them. Hey great start, well done. So next time you call I will be washing my hair, watching the grass grow or out on a date with someone worth being with.



I think you get the message so I shall leave it there.





 Source: http://www.country-couples.co.uk/datingtips/dating-and-talking-about-the-ex-partner/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers